Becoming an aerial yoga instructor is a very smart business decision. Aerial yoga is an increasingly popular activity to try and it’s appeal is reaching beyond the regular yoga community. This article is all about the learning opportunities for you to complete aerial yoga teacher training online from the comfort of your own home!
Learning to become an aerial yoga teacher at home is a very convenient way to learn at your own pace. It’s perfect for you if you have a busy family lifestyle or a hectic job then it can be hard to find enough time to commit to gaining accreditation to become a certified aerial yoga instructor. By choosing to learn from home, you’ll be able to fit your learning around your existing responsibilities.
When it comes to your learning style, you can take as much time as you need to review any poses or information. You won’t be at all rushed when making your way through an online course syllabus.
It may also be that there aren’t any training opportunities our course to become an aerial yoga teacher that are local to you, so learning at home makes this profession more accessible. It’s also much less expensive to train from home instead of attending a class.
This article contains some unique aerial yoga teacher training courses that can be completed online in your own time. If you’re serious about your yoga business, then investing in your own personal development is a great way to build the right mindset.
Aerial Yoga Academy
Aerial Yoga Academy have 2 very different online courses for yoga teachers to brush up on their aerial skills and gain certification.
They also have 6 free lessons available for you to try before you commit. If you’re launching your aerial yoga business, then you’ll need swings and hammocks! Aerial Yoga Academy also sell starter kits containing multiple hammocks to get your studio ready for accepting customers!
Let’s have a look at the different courses they offer…
80hr Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certification
This is an 80 hour course for instructors who want to specialise in Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga. Here is a detailed overview of the certified syllabus and what you will learn on this 80 hour online course:
- The responsibilities of an Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga teacher
- Health check
- How to safely use hammock rigging
- What is Aerial Restorative Yin?
- Evolution of Yin & Restorative Yoga
- The art of holding space
- Powerful nervous system healing techniques
- Organ and meta-physical energy healing techniques
- The effects Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga on the brain
- Powerful brain healing techniques
- Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga and Chakras
- Breathing techniques
- Correct alignment
- Important tips
- The Business of Yoga with 16 steps to success
- Over 30 poses used in Aerial Restorative Yin Yoga (click here for a full list of all the poses you’ll learn)
This is a comprehensive course for those who want to specialise ARY. Click on the link below to learn more or check out the 6 free courses from Aerial Yoga Academy.
250hr Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Certification
This is a comprehensive 250-hour overview of aerial yoga. So if you’re wondering how to become an aerial yoga instructor, this is it! This course covers everything you need to know about the physical, spiritual and business side to being a yoga teacher.
Here is an overview of the certified course syllabus and what you will learn in the 250 hours offered:
- The responsibilities of a yoga teacher
- Health check-contraindications
- Tips for relieving nerves and gain confidence
- How to start & end your class
- Tips for sequencing, spotting and inverting
- Health benefits of aerial yoga
- Systems of body
- Endocrine system
- Lymphatic System
- Muscular System
- Nervous system of the body
- Organs of the body
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- Patanjalis Sutras
- Recovery Poses
- Hammock rigging
- The Business of Yoga with 16 steps to success
- Aerial Yoga Massage
- 80+ Aerial yoga poses (click here for a full list of poses you’ll learn)
- 1-hour aerial yoga class flow sequence
This is an excellent opportunity at extremely good value, don’t miss out!
Teach Aerial Yoga for Kids
Teaching aerial yoga for kids is a unique business idea for 2019. Aerial yoga combines physical activity, along with important lifelong habits such as good posture, the ability to properly relax, and understand their bodies. It’s also a lot of fun and it’s is so crucial for children and young people to spend more time exercising and less time in front of a screen!
If you want to offer something unique as a yoga teacher, start teaching classes aimed at kids!
SIRA Fly Aerial Yoga for Kids
SIRA provide lesson plans, materials and resources so you start teaching Aerial Yoga for Kids today! It’s a year-round program filled with detailed lesson plans for every session. There’s also cheat sheets and videos you can access.
These lessons are designed with over 10 years’ worth of experience teaching aerial yoga. Aerial Yoga for Kids gives you all the information you’ll need, so even if you have no previous experience teaching yoga, you will have all the tools to deliver fun-filled and successful workshops that kids will love!
Here is a detailed overview of what you’ll get:
- 35 detailed illustrated plans for year-round classes.
- Over 130 online videos with detailed explanations with more added all the time
- Cheat-sheets to use during each activity
- Holiday workshop plans for Christmas, etc.
- Aerial Yoga Party plans for birthdays, etc.
- Tips and tricks for each class and advice on how to manage a large group of excited kids!
More Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Click on the links below for more information or get in touch to promote your aerial yoga training course for teachers.
Pin this Post
Use the image below to pin this guide and save it for later reference!
This post contains affiliate links. That means that, at no extra cost to you, we may receive a small commission if you buy a product using one of the links on this page. Read our full disclosure here.